My 8 year old son accidentally watched sex pictures.Please help?

moloo

Dec 17, 2009
My son is 8 and half year and is a very good bright boy. He loves to play online games. We generally allow him to play thrice a week for a period of 35 to 40mts.Last day while he was download some games at home (While I was at work) he was surfed some link of advertisement like butt white smoke images and there after few click on other sexual pics.I have found this from the history what he had surfed. The internet history show that he just flipped each page for a minute. I enquired about this with him and said its not good to watch such picture and many bad people upload such pics and give illegal imformations.And I warned him not check those as he aim to study well and become a pilot. As said as you grow older we will provide you with good information rather than this illegal infos.I made him understand that in every country they cyber cell keep watch of the IP numbers of system and the police catches the people who search illegally hope he understand and he admits that he had done wrong. Was this way I should speak to him on that situation or how can I handle this now. Now I have decided that we will give him 45mts a week to play online in our presence, so that this situation won’t arise. Please advise how I can handle such situation easily without hurting my son.

Back