Is R&S a battlefield where people fight with jokes,puns,facts,and insanity?

ZombieCrazyfool

Sep 10, 2011
It sure seems like it.
@Jackie-What's a tone troll?
@Jackie-I don't want everyone to be nice,that would take all the fun away from this place D:

@Jackie-
Well,I guess I do sorta want everyone to be "nice",and by that,I mean stop picking on homosexuals.Poor people...being hated for not being "straight"

We are in a Spiritual Warfare, but not of our own making but one brought to us, by the antichrist.
This is a forum of Religion and Spirituality, but some have abused it, beyond insanity, since
they can't cope with The Spirituality That IS From Above...

The heavens opened at noon at my workplace and I seen Jesus Christ, The Son Of The Living God.

True atheist, don't hang around what they believe NOT to exist, but antichrists do....
http://atheismexposed.tripod.com/nobelis…
Excuse me, as I address the antichrists, whose church is described in Revelation chapter 13...
And who is an antichrist? 1st John ch.2:22" Who is a liar but he that denys that Jesus is The Christ?
He is antichrist, that denys The Father and The Son."
An Antichrist = 1st John 4:3 "And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh IS NOT OF GOD: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and EVEN NOW ALREADY IS IT IN THE WORLD."

'Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions.'

Thomas Jefferson

Back