Is Planet Fitness gym too good to be true?

jaydee

Mar 26, 2008
They charge $10 a month for going only for workouts and $20 if I want drinks at half price, free haircuts, free tanning I think, can bring a person with me for free, and a few more things I think...all of that WITHOUT a contract...this seems way too good to be true, it seems like a scam...anyone with experience with this gym, is this true?

What state is this?

Well, no. Planet Fitness is not a family business (in which case it could be). This is a national business. It's probably so low due to economy and supply & demand.

I went to PF(planet fitness) for a year it was great I only stopped going because I moved :( its a good gym it not as fancy as ballys or LA fitness but it get the job done in the gym I went to there was about
15 treadmills and elliptical each(with tv)
7 step climbers and bikes each(no body really used them)
10 Balls
10 Mats
A whole bunch of weights and weight machines

you should sign up oh yeah you don't have to pay for leaving the gym if you want to take someone with you. you should get the $20 one because you can take a new person everyday I'm going to sign back up when my car gets fixed

I went to PF(planet fitness) for a year it was great I only stopped going because I moved :( its a good gym it not as fancy as ballys or LA fitness but it get the job done in the gym I went to there was about
15 treadmills and elliptical each(with tv)
7 step climbers and bikes each(no body really used them)
10 Balls
10 Mats
A whole bunch of weights and weight machines

you should sign up oh yeah you don't have to pay for leaving the gym if you want to take someone with you. you should get the $20 one because you can take a new person everyday I'm going to sign back up when my car gets fixed

Back