Iphone 5 or Blackberry z10?

Koko

May 23, 2008
Cannot decide between the two right now I currently have the Iphone 4s and I am not quite fond of it to be honest. I have Tmobile and want to know which one is better.

@Payton, dude the Z10 is bigger than the i5. i5 does everything better than the Z10, especially crushing it in benchmarks.

You're always going to get hardcore iPhone fans and hardcore Blackberry fans. I'm going to be objective here because I own neither:

- Blackberry has a larger screen
- Blackberry has a faster OS. It's not the actual ghz processor that matters but how it performs with its OS platform. The Blackberry 10 OS has been getting rave reviews.
- Blackberry has the securest messaging system around. If you work in business or government, it's something worth having (there's a reason it's the most popular brand in the Middle East - the government couldn't even get the courts to side with them in giving out the messages sent/received)
- Blackberry has the industry's best touchscreen typing experience. Not just saying this - check out the impressive reviews
- iPhone has more apps.

For people who want to stick to what they know, stick to the brand you know as there won't be a learning curve. But if you want something new and interesting, try that too.

Another phone you should consider is the Samsung Galaxy S3 or the upcoming S4.

I recommend the z10, improved operating system but lacks applications, however More and more applications (Skype also in a few days). BMM is a big plus.

BB already said iphone is technology five years ago.

Now I have mine for a week and goes perfect.

Get the z10. The iPhone 5 may have a bigger screen, but that makes it harder to fit in your pocket and carry around. It also has the aluminum on it, so that scratches easily. I was at the verizon store and I got a tutorial for the z10 and it has a nice interface. It should work the same on tmobile as on verizon.

The iPhone 5 is the better phone.

Better OS, app selection, media selection, build, battery life, cameras, etc

@Peyton: you do realize the Z10's display is bigger than the iPhone 5's right. So recommending the Z10 for that reason makes no sense.

Back