In my car 2007 Nissan Sentra a yellow warning singnal appeared and i do...

BrandonM1

Jul 4, 2008
My 2006 Nissan Titan had something that sorta looked like that, only there was a line under the exclamation point. It was the Tire Pressure Monitor. It means at least one of your tires is low on air and you should check it out.

My 2008 Nissan Altima, on the other hand, has a Triangle around the exclamation point, it just means that something is wrong and check the digital computer display for what it is.

That is a cross section of a tire and ( ! ) Mark when weather gets cool tire pressure warning system sees a tire with less than 29 psi and the light turns on Tire pressure is listed on the drivers side door jamb. I add 2 to 3 psi so around 33 to 35 psi on a slightly warm tire will as the tire cools down it will read what the door jamb says. Fill the 4 tires and the light will turn out after a short drive.

...not know what it means.? it looks like this,but in yellow. ( ! ).
if someone can help me with this it would gladly be appreciated.

My 2006 Nissan Titan had something that sorta looked like that, only there was a line under the exclamation point. It was the Tire Pressure Monitor. It means at least one of your tires is low on air and you should check it out.

My 2008 Nissan Altima, on the other hand, has a Triangle around the exclamation point, it just means that something is wrong and check the digital computer display for what it is.

That is a cross section of a tire and ( ! ) Mark when weather gets cool tire pressure warning system sees a tire with less than 29 psi and the light turns on Tire pressure is listed on the drivers side door jamb. I add 2 to 3 psi so around 33 to 35 psi on a slightly warm tire will as the tire cools down it will read what the door jamb says. Fill the 4 tires and the light will turn out after a short drive.

Back