I want to believe in Jesus Christ and God, but I'm confused?

i did not need to read that whole chat, to be honest with you it's no reason to go around and keep asking this person and that one, if you need opinions fine, but your only source needs to be the holy bible, the holy bible is the truth, the holy bible is the real deal and anyone who tells you any different really pray for them, for they themselves are lost. i wouldn't personally join a chat and ask these questions to the mormans, or whatever way you spell their names....anything. and i know once before someone told me and someone else that they had a ''prophetic teacher and leader'' that was sent by god to lead there folllowers to heaven, and that hes an ''average'' joe, he works 9-5 but that hes holier than his congregation and the rest of the world. i believe it was the mormans or maybe someone else, the point is non of that matters, i'am a christian that trys to abide by the ''holy bible'' it's the only truth in the world, and if you don't believe that than i will pray for you as well.

Back