I need a recipe for a side dish to go with the fish dish I am making tonight. Any

HaileeD

Feb 7, 2009
help? - Salad and a side dis? I am making sole with a bruschetta topping. It's just typical bruschetta, nothing crazy or exciting, but I have no idea what I could make with it. I'm looking for a side dish and a salad, if anyone has any ideas?
I don't want any tomato dishes because it's going to be overbearring with the amount of tomatoes in the bruschetta sole. I also don't want a noodle recipe because my mother in law is allergic to gluten and doesn't want to eat them.. I need to work with everyone. I think I will definately make coleslaw, so I really only need the side dish part! Thanks so much in advance.

Hailee, you don't want to overpower the Sole, for a side I would keep it to maybe a light tossed salad, of a fennel salad with a dressing of, the juice of half a lemon a small drizzle of balsamic, little drizzle of EVOO, and just a light sprinkle of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, just for taste. Remember always, when dressing a salad, you salad should not be swimming in the dressing, your just coating your salad.

Chris

Back