Get LIVE! Online Date Scams - &."Is Romance Dead" I Need A Man With A Slow Hand!

tttttttttttttttttttttttt

Mar 4, 2009
Get LIVE! Online Date Scams - &."Is Romance Dead" I Need A Man With A Slow Hand!

Let's Get LIVE!Hello! Good Friday night to you! Hope you are easing into a sexy eve! It is FEBRUARY!!! Lovers Month! And we are going to cover it all this month. Tonight we start with our first half of the show.. "Online Dating*Scams!!"What to look out for...What are the RED FLAGS, AND... the*sly lines!!! "Women" Listen up! Too many ladies out there jumping the gun with blinders on!!! All that glitters... (well, let's just say...) It could turn your hand green!! Shelling out those*dollars!!!And, on the second half of the show...What DO Women Want?!!We have said it before... We will say it again! No*"Wham Bam Thank You Mam!" NO!!!! Love making is like a fine dining experience. You must take your time to release all the seasonings...and flavor!*Now, we MATURE women can get as busy as the younger ones... go strong and just as fast! Even... put a little spin on it!But, sometimes ....you have just got to take your time.. to savor that*flavor!Our theme on this one is..."*I Need A Man With A Slow Hand!" ...Let's talk about honeys!!!*You've got Diamond in the house, warmiing up this mic!!! And the lovely ONYX! From Conversations..with Onyx!Join us!!As We Get LIVE!!! After Dark!!!

More...

Back