How many of you that say "Homo-sexuality" is a choice, have actually

Magwawali

Aug 1, 2010
changed or wish they could change? Any of us want to believe that what we do is right.
But if we have never been or practiced homosexuality we really don't know what they feel
And If we have only been homosexual and never "straight" as you like to call it, then those don't know if it is a choice or not. I would like to hear from those who have been homosexual that have changed over and from those who are homosexual and wish they could change over...

In other words I want to hear it from the proverbial "horse's mouth" please.
Ok, to sooth the savage beast named (megaman) most of you know that I am a Christian Minister and that I have never hidden that fact, so does anyone else see my question as trolling or insensitive? My best friend (of many years) was gay before he died by the way...

So forgive me for trying to make since of what others that have actually been there are feeling....

If anyone else thinks my questions is offensive say so now and I will remove it.
Blackbird7: I tend to agree with you. It is like me for an example...I am 54 years old, Caucasian and have never ever dated a Caucasian woman. I just never was interested and was never attracted in that way.
Yes I am married by the way to a fantastic Filipino woman.
So no I am not homosexual. Just trying to learn.
{Ladybird}

You have hit the nail right on the head. when I was young and went into the Navy I began drinking and I loved it. I also was a mean drunk, abusive to the point of losing my wife and children at an early age...
I still want that drink...sometimes more than others...I love to cook and would like to use wine and beer and other alcohol is some of the things, but will not, Yes I know the alcohol cooks off, (very aware of that) but I don't even want it in my house to offer temptation to me...I am what they call a dry alcoholic...I stopped drinking but am still dealing with some of the issues that started me there in the first place...I have not had a drink in over 20 years, but sometimes crave the drink and cigarette almost to the breaking point...But I choose not to give in to that temptation and God helps me every time...

Back