How could Hebrew Text and NT (Moses to John) be altered and yet become

Dust

Aug 25, 2008
Prophecies? Or is a lie? According to Islam, the Hebrew Scriptures and the Greek Scriptures were altered by the Jews and Paul, and are not Original, only the Koran is the True Book, How would the Jews know what to write in this text, for instance (there hundreds of other texts):

(Jeremiah 30:3) "For, behold, the days come, says Yahweh, that I will turn again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, says Yahweh; and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it."

This happened in 1948, 20th Century, some 3000 years after. How could they have known this?

don't pay heed to islam which is not the true relig...it is about muhammed....WE NEED THE BIBLE FOR THE TRUTH....your are using false premise...God is the TRinity...consider repenting

The Bible was in existence way before the Koran. Any alterations were done by Islam and no one else.

Well, that particular verse is probably speaking of the return to the perfect garden. I doubt highly that even the Quaran is properly translated.
Yeremyah 23:26-27 How long will this be in the heart of the prophets who prophesy lies? Yes, they are prophets of the deceit of their own minds; Who devise to cause My people to forget My Name through their dreams, which they tell every man to his neighbor, just as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal; (Lord).

Hosea 2:16-17 And it shall be at that day, saith Yahweh, that thou shalt call me Ishi {meaning my husband}; and shalt call me no more Baali. For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Actually, Israel became a nation again during the Maccabean Era in the Second Century BC. If you read the "apocryphal" book of I Maccabees, the vast majority of the "prophecies" were written about them.

They haven't, they actually CAUSED the event by writing this crap.

Self-fulfilling prophecy, look it up. By the way, if you're so keen on countries being restored, what about Sodom?
I will restore their fortunes, both the fortunes of Sodom and her daughters, and the fortunes of Samaria and her daughters, and I will restore your own fortunes in their midst. (Ezekiel 16:53)

Where can I find Sodom on the map, please? Next to Samaria? Prophecy indeed.

Who is saying that 1948 is 3000 years after Jeremiah?

They returned to their land 70 years after Jeremiah,
what year was Jeremiah and at what as to BCE?
Jer.25:12; 2Chr.36:20-23; Dan.9:2,24-27; Daniel was
after that, Ezra 1:1-3, Dan.10:1.

The muslims are liars and openly worship that which Jesus fought in the desert Matthew 4:1-10 and in John 8th Chapter He our Lord called the allah/satan of the muslim what it is He said you are the children of the devil and that it satan/allah is the author of lies! muhammad when approached by allah/big deceiver they call it, the it of many names, this allah told them i am the big deceiver, and then asked muhammad to touch tittle with Gods word brought by God 600 years before it the big deceiver could find someone who would worship it after it told them that it was deceiving them! The it/him of many names also called by the muslim they still call by one of satans first false names baalzebub! So believe this when you read Paul's writings and the writings of MOSES you have read the truth of God....

Who does a deceiver first deceive??? Itself and any who believe or follow or worship it! Jesus foretold of the False prophet/King over a thousand years before he muhammad came in Daniel and in Revelation 600 years before muhammad! Who do you believe and follow a man who said a big liar told him something, or the Soul of God who came to earth fought with death/liar and prophesy the coming of the blind man who believed a being saying i am lying to you follow me! It has begun...

go to the about page on the site below near the bottom are literal images of the 8 unclean spirits of satan now found by Gods science finishing His mystery Rev:10:7 making His way straight for His now return in this His Epic generation of Destiny...it has begun...

For proof of His mystery being now finished Rev: 10:7 through the Minds of men of science now receiving His code/keys Rev:1:18 go to http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com and on the about page and services page and on the proof in the news and science page are many proofs/truths for the now waking and gathering of Gods science and theology for the now end of aging and sickness as the Lord said He had come to do, John 10:10 He came to give us back Life abundant as in the days of Noah, living centuries instead of decades as Noah and Adam, and Eve! For a list of the signs of this Epic generations gathering for Destiny go to the prophecy and the signs page, and on the proof in painting and verse of His healing page are many Biblical proofs of His Word being that which brought forth Science...it has begun... contact page as the e-mail on the site is for questions and declaring ones Family for gathering...

Back