Christians, with this evidence, how do you hold to Bible?

musicgizzo

Apr 17, 2012
It is fact that things were added and taken from the writings that make up the NT to support the agendas of those controlling its production. Not only that, but the meanings were also lost accidentally through translation after translation.

There are stories found in the gospels that are not found in the older copies in Greek. Such as John chapters 7 and 8 which tell the story of the adulterer. When attempting to put the phrasing back into Aramaic or Greek, it does no work, nor is the use of language the same as the rest of the book.

At the end of Mark, the last 12 verses were added around the 10th or 11th century. The scribes added it because Mark ended with the women seeing the empty tomb and being too afraid to tell anyone. They were like, we can't end it like that! So that added that Jesus told the disciples to make disciples of all the nations baptizing them in the 3 persons, which oh guess what, this was added after the triune God theory was forged. It was also said the disciples would be immune to poison etc. The Trinity was fabricated and is very PAGAN. The idea that a god impregnates someone is very hellenistic. God never told us this and he is always truthful and does not lie. The notion that God said OVER and OVER that he is one and that he has no equal or partner, and that he is not a human. and then have MEN in the year 400 fabricate such an idea based on PAGAN and hellenistic Roman culture, is beyond any need to say more about the falsity of it.

1 John 5:7-8, is not in Greek manuscript.

Mark and John contradict each other on what day Jesus died on

Depending on which gospel you read, different people show up at the tomb of Jesus, totally separate stories.

There are other major ones, just to think, beyond the ones we know, imagine how many more there are.

In John the disciples say Jesus knows all, but in Matthew and Mark Jesus says that he does not know the hour, only the Father. In the OT God is all knowing at all times. And its important to note that Jesus not knowing the hour was left out of some copies of the gospel.

In 2 KI 2:11 Elijah was taken up into heaven in a whirlwind, but Jesus says in John 3:13, "No man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, ... the Son of Man."

And we are told that no one has seen God, Exodus 33:19-20 "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.”

Yet we have contradictions, John 14:7, "If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” Ironically Jesus also says that he is returning to "your God and my God", "that the Father is greater than I". That he bowed his head to the ground and prayed.

We also know God is not a man, Numbers 23:19, “Arise, Balak, and listen; hear me, son of Zippor. God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind.

God has no other,

Isaiah 40:25 “To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One.

Isaiah 45:20-23
Ignorant are those who carry about idols of wood, who pray to gods that cannot save. 21 Declare what is to be, present it— let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no God apart from me,a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.

Isaiah 44:8
"Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none."

We also know that God is ready to save anyone who seeks righteousness in the laws he set out. That he gives compassion to those he wishes and saves those he wishes. And sin is not forgiven by someone taking your place.

Deuteronomy 24:16
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers; every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:4-9
Behold, all souls are Mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is Mine; the soul that sinneth, it shall die. But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right, and hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a woman in her impurity; and hath not wronged any, but hath restored his pledge for a debt, hath taken nought by robbery, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment; he that hath not given forth upon interest, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true justice between man and man, hath walked in My statutes, and hath kept Mine ordinances, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.

This message claims that there are contradictions in the English Bible compared to the Greek texts.I've never heard such claims from experts in the Greek Bible.I prefer to accept their opinions rather than the opinion of this unidentified author.:itching:

Back