heaven and hell?soo i just realised something... if christianity/judaism is

Kevon

May 10, 2010
the "one and only true religion"? am i right ...if so...that pretty much makes god a dick(forgive my blasphemy xD) How ever if im wrong...enlighten me on what will happen to them.or w/e
oh snap..my bad..i forgot to include something
i meant to say....
what will happen to everyone else that doesnt belive because there is little proof of heaven or hell....because if they are sent to hell for not beliviing in that.....it pretty much makes god look like a big dick
how am i being an hate filled idiot....im mearly asking a question to see what other people have to say about it

Actually it's worse than you think. According to Christians, Judaism isn't a true religion and they won't be going to Heaven, even though they are the "chosen people". Pretty amazing huh? Actually not even all the Christians will be going. Most sects say they are the only ones who have the real truth and all others are toast. I've heard ministers say you aren't saved if you were "sprinkled" instead of "immersed" when you were baptized. Who would have thought a loving God would be so mean.

Peace

Religion of ABRAHAM IS THE TRUE RELIGION.. Judaism Christianity..are names... Jesus Christ Never called himself Christian..... Moses Never called himself a Jew.. These are names concocted..in Future..

God says in Quran:-

And they say, "Be Jews or Christians, then YOU WILL BE GUIDED." Say (to them O Muhammad ??? ???? ???? ????), "NAY, (WE FOLLOW) only the RELIGION OF Ibrahim (ABRAHAM), [Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allah (Alone)], and he was not OF Al-Mushrikun (those who worshipped others along with Allah - see V.2:105)."
( ???? ?????? , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #135)

Nobody has come back from the dead to enlighten anyone on heaven or hell. However, you might like reading this vision of Hell. It sounds fair to me if this is indeed the case.

Back