is judaism (the foundation of christianity and islam) the worst invention...

Ferd

Sep 7, 2009
...of man kind? judaism led to christianity and this lead to creation of Islam. All 3 religions are the reason why the world is so depressing to look at.

I say it this is true. God may exist, but religion is MAN MADE. Abrahamic Religion was made by men, that is why women are treated as 2nd class citizens. Religion was made because at those times people had no way of controlling the masses, so they invented religion in order to scare people, to do as their God tells them or else they go to hell.

I just wish the day would come soon, when all the religions would cease to exist, specially the Abrahamic ones.

The Abrahamic faiths are very divisive and constricting and their history show they have all promoted violence and have done a great deal of harm to many.
Religion is merely a ritualized practice that is often devoid of true spirituality. The rituals become a manner of separating "us" from "them", holding no other value or meaning.

namaste

For people who have no perspective of human history (ignorant) or the capability to understand complexity (simpletons), then yes.

For people who understand human history beyond the last 100 years, then absolutely not.

Well, yes and no. Yes, the organized Abrahamic religion has caused and continues to cause much of the strife and hardship in the world, but let's admit that it also served an important purpose in pre-literate times when the only law was the person with the biggest mob behind him.

All the morality that our civilization holds dear and which was in some degree the thing that civilized nations were built upon may be inherent and come from primitive, tribal times, but it was codified and written down for the first time in the Old Testament, the Talmud.

Give SOME credit where credit is due.

Someone had to lead the way out of the darkness of the past. Just because things formed the way they did does not mean they have to stay that way. It was what worked to get man to where he is now. That does not mean that it has to stay this way at all. Things are changing. And if you work at it perhaps you can make things change in your favor and then for thousands of years you can have a go at it. Let's see if you can do a better job. Let's see if you have really moved us forward or put us right back into the same thing we have now but with the twist that you are one of the ones at the top with everything to lose. Let's see then how you react when someone comes up to you and wishes you never existed. it will happen if your a human on the planet earth.

hello, my dear:)

first of all Judaism Christianity, and Islam, in contrast to Hinduism and Buddhism, are all monotheistic faiths that worship the God of Adam, Abraham, and Moses-creator, sustainer, and lord of the universe. They share a common belief in the oneness of God (monotheism), sacred history (history as the theater of God's activity and the encounter of God and humankind), prophets and divine revelation, angels, and Satan. All stress moral responsibility and accountability, Judgment Day, and eternal reward and punishment.

secondly islam doesn't treat me like 2nd class citizen.....islam treats me like queen and men are my slaves:p

This was put beautifully by the Holy Founder of Islam when he said:

" A person who mistreats his wife during the day and loves her at night, acts in complete contradiction to the beauty of human nature."

He also said:

" The best of you are those who treat their wives best."

Again he said:

"A Woman is fragile, like glass, and men should, therefore, treat a woman with delicacy and tenderness, as they would handle an article made of glass."

Islam has laid special stress upon the education and training of girls. The Holy Prophet has said:

"A person who brings his daughter up well and gives her a good training and education, thereby earns paradise."

Islam has made daughters the heirs of their parents along with the sons.

thirdly Islam does not compel me to accept all those matters the sum total of which is called Religion merely on authority, but furnishes convincing arguments in support of its doctrines. The existence of God and the nature of His attributes, angels, prayer and its effects, Divine decrees and their sphere, worship and its need, Divine Law and its benefits, revelation and its importance, resurrection and the life after death, heaven and hell -- with regard to every one of these, Islam has given detailed explanations and has established their truth with strong arguments to the satisfaction of the human mind.

Islam, therefore, furnishes me not only with faith, but also with the certainty of knowledge which satisfies my intellect and compels it to admit the need of religion.

conclusion:- im proud to be a muslim girl and proud of taking 10 points from you:p

I'm with you. This is why I love when Jesus came and got onto the Pharisees and the Scribes.

Back