Have you ever had a dream that came true? Premonitions? How often?

ScorpioGemm

Jan 10, 2012
I do, all the time. I just had one actually. That my boyfriend is thinking about moving on. It, of course, pissed me off and hurt me a little but... I'm happy that it came to me in the form of a dream. I love signs, I'm inclined to pay attention to them. Nothing with me goes unnoticed or belittled.

I always have as a child and now as an adult. I am always having dreams about someones death before they actually pass, someone getting injured but it happens, someone cheating on me or thinking about it before I notice any signs in reality. You know name it, I dream it before it happens. I used to dread such "negative" dreams but of course, the older I've gotten, the more thankful that I am for them. It makes me that much watchful and aware, aside from my own intuition as a woman and as a Scorpio, in reality. I'm always prepared and open to them, whether that particular said dream holds any truth to me or not, right then and there. I write them down mentally and always find a place for them in my back pocket.

I get one to three particularly significant dreams a month....

What about you? State your signs.

Scorpio sun
Gemini moon
Scorpio Mercury
Scorpio Venus
Gemini Mars
Capricorn rising

Most of my dreams are nightmares. I'm quite thankful they don't come true. Occasionally I'll have a fantasy dream I wish would come true......but they never do :(

Back