give me good numbers to prank phone call?

<<< Call this number >>>

Name: PHONG
Cell#: (702) 588-9896
*** What would bother her most is: Her man Manny just cheated on her with two other women. She gave him another chance. She goes NUTS when he receives phone calls from anyone. She answers all his calls. Her English is not good at all. She's from Saigon or somewhere in Vietnam. You should hear her when she goes off. It's hilarious as f*ck! Good luck! ***

(626) 715-1876 (MANNY)

He was caught cheating with few women. His current girlfriend took him back and now answers all his phone calls. She trips when it's a female caller. When the girl goes off, you can't understand her at all. Best time to call==> between 7:30AM~10:30 PM. 3:00 PM-5:00 PM is even better!

The comment above about Eric Bothne needs to be ignored. That is my father and whoever posted it is immature as fuck. He doesn't need more bullshit. Quit trying to just give people a hard time and find something more productive to do with your life.

Donna

1-306-441-7637 call me, I am a big girl. Need stimulation,dirty talk and all that jazz.

Prank this number as much as you like.

0452065721 Loves dick!

07964669952 name is nat, she's a short fat lesbian and a total bitch :D enjoy

330 317 6776 Ryan Malcuit. Cheated on his wife with a man.

602 653 7035

Tell him you are a Investigator or don't stop calling

1-314-276-1454

Name's Ken DeBrecht...he's a piece of shit who lied about me to get me fired. Uses his position at work to pressure people into breaking rules, then rolls on them to make himself look better to upper management. FUCK. THIS. PIECE. OF SHIT.

For a GooD Time ....

Bored? Give this Saigon Whore a call.........

{{{{{{{{{{ PHUONG @ 702-588-9896 }}}}}}}}

call this guy his name is SAM! 206-353-1215 He's trying to sell an elcamino 28" wheels that's been lifted and painted up like gang banger! with mass subs he's asking 15k for a peace of shit. also he is black..

ENJOY!

Here's a # for ya==> (702) 588-9896 (Las Vegas, NV)
Home Wrecker's name: Phuong pronounced FONG.
Her English isn't that good so this will make it interesting & fun. She will flip the F**k out if you talk about her man Manny being with other girls. He was in a committed relationship with his fiancé of 20 years and recently stole him from her. At the same time, he was with another chic in California so this Home Wrecker doesn't trust her man. lol!

This lady is completely insane crazy! She is also a serious hoarder / schizophrenia / monster

christian S

home # 425-277-2465

cell phone # 425-785-3014 (text her as much as you can)

She has no job she has not worked in 20+ year's she lives off of 25+ credit cards and child support

Make sure to call her as much as you can 24/7 she will yell at you

Tell her you are with (insert credit card company of your choosing here) and inform her that you are going to send out a white unmarked van to repossess her so she can work off her det in a sweat shop in mexico or china its in the fine print!!!

she will yell at you non stop it is the funnest thing you have ever herd she is completely insane

Back