give me good numbers to prank phone call?

+447401829828 , mandy got std's lyin little slag who cold crazy she not right in head makes things up to get attention she dont work unles my ex paid for her , call would br best then tx lold

prank call him

John 215 584 1093 he is a car salesman, tall lanky douche, thinks he knows everything extremely annoying from langhorne/fairless hills, PA

prank this number

This guy spreads lies about people & cheated on his wife. He believes women are lower life forms from me and has stabbed many people in the back to get to where he is in life with no regret

THE BEST PRANK NUMBER

Try 1-603-814-1165 The name is krystal dow. Tell her u will see her tonight and say ur name is Cody and u got a new phone if ur a boy. If ur a girl say ur name is sarah Frost. say u wanna have sex and put ur penis between her boobies or in vaginal area.

4065936662 this 19 year old punk is too young for me to kick his ass and too old to be pickin on 14 year olds not to mention trying to screw a few of em...enjoy messin with cody dean glennon...marine wanna be university of phoenix online boasting punk

330-705-0487...Scott Hensel douchbag tried to run up in my house with a baseball bat and swung it like a little girl...make fun of this person...330-639-3240 Secondary number....set it off..

Prank this bitch

this bitch wont stop harrassing my friend. shes dating her ex of two years ago and keeps calling her and texting her. so heres a chance for some fun revenge.

949-374-7274

The perfect Person 2 Prank-Call

Prank call Dan Grimes in Summerdale Alabama. Email slopjarcafe hotmail His phone is 251-222-3209 Google his name and you will see that he is not a nice man at all. Plus you will see his mug shot.

Terrible

Julia likes married men like Robert 864-551-0977 Emily has an animal fetish 864-313-7829

Prank this girl

There is a trick with this one, don't make it sound like a prank. Make it sound like a legit phone call, and work your way over. And the person to prank is Kara 419-561-0254

funny as heck..

This is the funnyest prank call I have ever made ever in years. This dude's name is jeb. He's trying to sell a lexus suv on craigslist for 2K more then he payed for it 2 weeks ago. Call him tell him he is asking way to much, it has to many problems and is only woth 500-800 tops. Then ask him if he is still jacking off but if he says fuck off then say "its a man to man thing and not to be embarresed to be gay" "its ok to be gay".....253-219-5647....call him dont text...he will scream and yell at you..

Seriously... yall losers need to find something else to do... I swear to god if you tried to prank call me in my same area code, i would beat your ass. Seriously, does your mom know that she raised a fucking loser? you guys are randomly calling a dude at night when you could be out there talkin to some bitches.... yall some homos... Your mom would slap the shit out of you if she knew u were this much of a loser, seriously. WOW, I can't believe the amount of losers out there... callin random people when yall could be out there hustlin or fuckin... instead u callin random people to talk shit to behind a curtain... PATHETIC! yall can continue to prank call me but understand that you're a fucking loser for doing so... I will pick up and give you the business and let you know how ashamed your family is of you.

313-346-2555------> real asshole. needs a good cus out

PLEASE DON'T CALL

330-705-0487...Scott Hensel douchbag tried to run up in my house with a baseball bat and swung it like a little girl...make fun of this person...330-639-3240 Secondary number....set it off..

He is an older man and he got robbed by some punks and they put his number on here, so please don't call because it's not Scott Hensel.. /:

3174603448. Don't care what you say just everybody blow up his phone

number

Jonathan orton 928-240-0232 he looks like a homosexual
Chris moore 928-240-0383 he gets scared
Matt seery 928-240-4901 he is weird

Back