Does this pick-up line have political subtext?

LexKitten

Mar 17, 2009
"Hey baby, wanna come back to my place and play war games? I'll lie down, and you can blow the sh*t out of me"

I always thought this was a comment on the imbalance of powers in modern warfare (e.g. impoverished Arab nations lie down, and the Invader [US/NATO/Europe/pick one] indiscriminately destroys their land with superior military power)..

But a friend of mine said it's just a sleazy line, and I'm reading the political commentary into it. Did anyone else think this line had political subtext?

Your probably thinking more about it than the people who would be cheesy enough to deliver it.

What kind of sleaze-bag is into politics? The only purpose that contemplation of such issues serves is to distract him from the ladies - who, you are undoubtedly aware, most desperately require his attention.

So, no. No subtext, just blowjob.

Any guy that would use this pickup line should be kicked squarely in the NATO regions of his crotch.

Hopefully someday if he is actually able to convince some female to agree to this, she will bite the pin, and pull it straight out of the grenade.

Any guy that would use this pickup line should be kicked squarely in the NATO regions of his crotch.

Hopefully someday if he is actually able to convince some female to agree to this, she will bite the pin, and pull it straight out of the grenade.

ahah so youre the kind of girl who stays home and thinks about pick up lines rather than going out and getting them.

ahah so youre the kind of girl who stays home and thinks about pick up lines rather than going out and getting them.

Back