does anyone have any old deleted twilight fanfiction stories?

Emancipation Proclamation

Does anybody have Poughkeepsie or Welcome to Drama Academy?

haileycelder (at) gmail (dot) com

I know where to find Emancipation Proclamation

Thank you!

Please can you tell me. Sorry I don't have the 2 you are looking for but I have a bunch knocking about. It's pgwhatkatydid at gmail dot com. Thank you!

I don't remember who asked for them but I have copies of:

The Lost Boys
Coming to Terms (complete) & outtake
Edward Wallbanger

You can email me at luckyloser_89 at yahoo (dot) com

I've also been looking for the following fics if you could kindly send them to me:

Script Kiddies - LASMKE
Passion Fish - qjmom

And I don't remember the title but BrattyVamp had a story where Edward left Forks for good after seeing Bella in Bio in that first meeting and this story shows them later meeting in college and their relationship from there...anyone have this one?
I have pretty much all BrattyVamps stories but this

Does anyone remember the title and author of this story:

Edward is a priest, Bella is a lady in waiting or something like that to Tanya.

Jasper is in the military and Alice is a servant and they have like 6 kids. Edward secretly marries them.

Emmett is married to Rosalie she hasn't gotten pregnant so Bella, Esme, and Alice get together plan on Alice giving her child to them.

At one point there's a plague outbreak and Edward goes to rescue Bella.

Aro is cardinal.

So this is a bad description but I'm not remembering anything else.

I have the following fics in .pdf format that I did myself:

Boycotts & Barflies
Can't Let Go
Family Therapy Cullen Style
Life's Little Choices
Our Little Man
Parenting Skills 101
Trust in Advertising
Truth, Lies, and Alibis

I also have:
Mater of the Universe Part 1 & 2 (don't konw if it is complete, I haven't read it yet)
We're Going Where? (complete, but not I have not fixed the formatting yet)

I am currently looking for the original fan fic versions of:
Don't know the name of the author, but it was a story with Edward being a Hockey player and Bella a sports writer. I read it on Twilighted.

If you have those or would like one of mine, please email me purduegurl18 (at) gmail (dot) com

To those who have mentioned they are having trouble accessing the Twilight google doc database, I am as well. Let me know if you fix it or have a working link.

Last edited:
Can someone please send me "Welcome to the Drama Academy"?

I would really appreciate that!

l.beeckie_92(at)live(dot)be

Does anyone have Emancipation Proclamation. I used to have it on my computer but have lost it. If anyone has it can you sent it to
rachelldrury (at) hotmail (dot) com

Could someone please send me Rebel without a cause and Poughkeepsie, I'd really appreciate it.
Email is readerme8(at)gmail(dot)com

Hi there. A few years ago I was introduced to a Twilight Fanfic by a friend, which began my hunger to read more and more Twilight Fanfics. I had always kept a record of the stories I read, and a few months back felt like rereading a few. To my surprise though I realized that some of the stories I adored the most had been pulled. Ever since I've started saving some of my favourites that are still up...which may get pulled eventually if they get published by chance, so maybe then I'll be more of a help :) But I was hoping to ask the favour of having someone send a few of the stories that I miss...

Master of the Universe I and II by Snowqueens Icedragon

Boycotts and Barflies by vjgm (have the published copy but noticed that some scenes were not included)

We're Going Where!? by vjgm (also do you know if it was completed? When I was reading it when it was up it wasn't)

Poughkeepsie by MrsTheKing

The people you meet in college by Queenbeth2

Be my Girl by Lani aka Bubbles

My e-mail is angela.godossis(at)gmail(dot)com

If anyone could help me out by sending these fanfics, I would very much appreciate it. Hopefully I can recommend a few stories, or provide pulled stories eventually :D

I'm looking for the one-shot Varying Shades of Difference by hunterhunting. If you have it, please email it to me at [email protected]

In return, I can offer:
The University of Edward Masen
Boycotts and Barflies
Master of the Universe I and II
The Office
Welcome to Drama Academy
Clipped Wings and Inked Armor
Poughkeepsie

Does anyone happen to have a copy of The Rebel by openlystaind? I'd be forever in your debt!! A whole group of us have been looking for this fic for almost two years.
My email addy is tamigcandbd at yahoo com sorry I had to add the spaces I'm not allowed to post links yet

Thanks in advance,
Tami

Varying Shades of Difference

I'm looking for the one-shot Varying Shades of Difference by hunterhunting. If you have it, please email it to me at
In return, I can offer:
Boycotts and Barflies
Master of the Universe I and II
The Office
Welcome to Drama Academy
Clipped Wings and Inked Armor
Poughkeepsie

I just sent out the 1-Shot of this to you. It's coming from tamigcandbd at yahoo dot com

Tami

Can someone kindly send me the following FF:

Boycotts and Barflies
The Office
Poughkeepsie

and if possible "Sempre"?

I'd be really grateful :)

my email: queenie_stargazer (at) yahoo (dot) it

thank you in advance

Hi,
Does anyone have a copy of The Office? If so, I would really appreciate a copy.

Email: navymeg9 at gmail dot com

Hi everyone!! I was wondering if you guys can help me out I remember reading a story where bella was a famous chef and hired Edward to work for her and he was covered in tattoos and had a daughter, at the end Emmett gets stabbed and dies?

Also does anyone have:
Boycott and barflies
Welcome to drama academy
Bella swan diaries
Stitches and scars
Passion fish

Thank you sooooo much if anyone can help me and if you can't that's ok everyone have an awesome day :))

Cindycqr at gmail (dot) com

Can anyone send me Masters of the Universe I and II, Passion Fish, and Blue Monday? I can offer Boycotts and Barflies and the sequel, and there's a possibility I have others. My e-mail is kaitygal93 (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you!

Back