Does anybody else worship Egyptian gods?

Seth

May 16, 2008
Hello, I have recently started researching Egypt and their gods. I have proven to others that God, Jesus Christ and Satan are all based around Egypt and their gods. I have grown towards the side of Set, or 'Seth'. Not because we share the same name, but because my mental compass is pointing towards him. I have prayed to him and received many 'blessings' from it. I have noticed that between nightfall and midnight, when I'm in the shadows, I'm nearly completely invisible to the human eye. I have also grown an immunity to all encountered toxins. Seeing as a month ago I was bitten 3 times by a Hobo Spider. The doctor said it was a miracle, and that normally a human would have been severely harmed by a venom of it's magnitude. I've become increasingly aware of my eyesight adjusting much faster in the dark than it used to, but the sun's become uncomfortably bright. I just wanted to know if anybody else worships Egyptian gods and experienced attribute gains/losses according to the god's nature?

Back