Do you believe Jesus Christ rose from the dead?

Do not believe it for a split second because there was never been a Jesus Christ, only some person's make believe.

Yes
Well through an unmeasurable amount of time contemplating and following different paths I have finally come to the conclusion that out of all the theistic and atheistic claims that Christianity is the only answer for my sorrows and pains and that belief in such things as the Resurrection comes down to faith and understanding, also a boat load of non-Christian sources support the claim and not to sound corny but "the Bible tells me so."

No, I do not.

I believe that Jesus never actually existed.

http://jesuspuzzle.humanists.net/home.htm
and scroll down for links to various articles.

There is no doubt that he raised Himself from the grave. The numerous roman records of the first and second century of christians that chose to die horrible deaths rather than recant their faith prove that they saw something no one had ever seen before, a man who was tortured and killed, live again. Thanks for asking.

I do believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead body and all. Because when others looked in the tomb his body was nowhere to be found. His body and spirit asended into heaven but his spirit desended to earth afterwards, Does that help? :)

yes i do.

b/c it says it in the bible and
it's what i believe.
it's all God's word.
right there in black and white.

Yes, I do. Not only is my faith in the account in the Bible of His resurrection, there are also historical accounts that corroborate the Bible.

No, what kind of evidence do you have that he did? Why didn't any historian record his resurrection of the dead? Why didn't any historian record his miracles? Why didn't any historian record his actual existence?

Back