Did Christ sacrifice himself so that homosexuals could pledge to continue in

Bruce

Jun 10, 2008
sexual sin for life? Obama: "I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married...you know, I, you know, we are both practicing Christians and obviously this position may be considered to put us at odds with the views of others but, you know, when we think about our faith, the thing at root that we think about is, not only Christ sacrificing himself on our behalf, but it’s also the Golden Rule, you know, treat others the way you would want to be treated."

The acceptance of homosexuality occurs only in perverted or non-Christian communities that are ignoring or even worse,re-writing the Bible.

1 Corinthians 6:8-10

8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren! 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Whether any of what you posited in your question is true or not, it is entirely irrelevant to how marriage laws in the secular law of the United States should be drafted.

Back