"Cool" things you did in Middle School

got out of school suspension 17 times in middle shcool

from shooting people with tacks to calling twizzlers penis' to getting the lunch room to chant "boner" because it was the lunch ladies last name

* Made fake cum and put it on handrails (baby powder and shampoo).
* Wiped ass sweat all over a soda bottle, and purposefully got it taken away by the noon duties.
* Filled water balloons and condoms with katchup and mustard and used a water balloon launcher to hit faculty cars.
* Threw gummi bears at cars from the school bus while on the freeway, also dumped bouncy balls out.
* Battle friends with gummi bears while on the tea cups (sombreros) at Knott's Berry Farm.
* Kick each other while on the spinning swings at Knott's
* Play tackle football with 6th graders as an 8th grader
* Listen to Blink 182
* Make fun of some cholo making out with his gf just outside of the fence around campus. (He ended up hopping the fence and chasing us for a little bit.)
* Have a friend bring a programmable remote and mess with the VCR in science class.
* 2-Day epic paper fight the last days of 8th grade science (teacher was cool with it as long as we picked it up.)

* Made fake *** and put it on handrails (baby powder and shampoo).
* Wiped *** sweat all over a soda bottle, and purposefully got it taken away by the noon duties.
* Filled water balloons and condoms with katchup and mustard and used a water balloon launcher to hit faculty cars.
* Threw gummi bears at cars from the school bus while on the freeway, also dumped bouncy balls out.
* Battle friends with gummi bears while on the tea cups (sombreros) at Knott's Berry Farm.
* Listen to Blink 182
* Make fun of some cholo making out with his gf just outside of the fence around campus. (He ended up hopping the fence and chasing us for a little bit.)
* Have a friend bring a programmable remote and mess with the VCR in science class.
* 2-Day epic paper fight the last days of 8th grade science (teacher was cool with it as long as we picked it up.)

i seriously lol'ed at the post above me because most of that stuff really happens (im in 7th grade)

* Made fake *** and put it on handrails (baby powder and shampoo).
* Wiped *** sweat all over a soda bottle, and purposefully got it taken away by the noon duties.
* Listen to Blink 182

I chewed gum... even though it was against the rules.
Yes, I am a badass

RECESSSSSS!!!!!!!!
motha fuckas

wck-playground.jpg

me and my friends ran the place, and owned the "playground". getting a ton of people in trouble, and not getting in trouble at all. we also "OOOO'D" at this kid (this kid would make this weird oooooo sound) so much, that he lost his balence and tripped, we litteraly had 7 or 8 kids "OOOOO" him, while we were in a circle around him.

for some reason me and this girl would always get naked in like 2nd grade during recess and hide in like those half tire things in the ground

I swung from rafter to rafter in the cafeteria and proceeded to shit on people with an explosion of brown passion. Yeah, I dropped them bombs.

I'm not so sure if you should disclose that to ST.

I'm jealous. I miss grade school. Take advantage of your 8th grade year. You'll regret not appreciating it in 6 years.

I sang the "Naked Mole Rat" song in the boys locker room in P.E.

I got an erection once....it was pretty cool.

you guys are lucky. after 5th grade, we didnt get recess no more :(

we used to throw sandwiches and twinkies under the wheels of this kids wheelchair. one time my friend pushed the button to make his wheel fall off in the hall. I lol'd alot.

lol you coulda stopped there and it would have been enough

Everyday before tech class me and my friends would glue the mice and keyboards with a glue stick (the tops of them).
The teacher knew who did it, but he is just a dumbass who doesn't care, like most tech teachers these days.

Back