"Cool" things you did in Middle School

Threw Starburst wrappers in a girls hood. She put it on and they all came up. I had to pick every one of them up. :(

Always unplugged the teachers phone. Took her about 3 months to catch me doing it.

I did way too much gay shit with my friend. We thought we were badasses, everyone was scared of us though.

lol. I just spit my mountain dew baja blast all over my monitor.

titsorgtfo.jpg

i used to take the little gray ball out of the teachers computer mouse. then when they got those laser ones, we would put tape over it so it wouldnt move.

i used to think i was pretty bad ass being able to kick open my locker in middle school...

Ohhh boy. Then it would take, what, 15 seconds for them to look at the mouse and take off the tape?

this is not "cool things you did in highschool"

Laser pointers were so much fun to have in school haha.

would take the pads off the bottom of the tape dispenser so when the teacher picked it up all the sand would run out of it..
would always hole punch random shit and then take the little circles and throw them in the bathroom.
would kick the balls down the hill just so i could run down and get them.
there was this one girl that was totally weird and scared of dandelions, so my friend and i would grab a dandelion each, sneak up behind her at recess and smear the pollen all over her face.

ran to lunch

back-pack with wheels

ran pretty much everywhere

climbed stuff

you can guess how cool i was :dodgy:

Back