Conservatives are opposing the use of food stamps at KFC and Taco Bell! When will...

Shahnn

Mar 24, 2011
...racism in America end? http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/story/2011-09-05/More-restaurants-are-targeting-customers-who-use-food-stamps/50267864/1

Are you saying that eating at those fast food places has something to with race. Amazing the things you can learn on Y/A.

sokka that bases education on happiness of humanity can help.

also ask micheal moore to come down and make film on sokka and kfc issue .

sokka helps all.

Only businesses funded by S.B.A. (aka Government) loans should get a piece of that action.

Then we might be able to avoid disasters like this:

"Thirty-seven percent of Small Business Administration loans made to Quiznos franchisees between 2000 and 2010 failed, according to figures from the Coleman Report, an SBA industry newsletter. That's nearly four times the average for a franchised restaurant. By comparison, the failure rate for Subway units receiving SBA loans was 9 percent. For Jimmy John's, it was 4 percent."

How does using charity at expensive fast food places "racism"? Michelle Obama is famously trying to make everything fattening illegal so you hail one position while extolling the other! Everyone already knows that fast food menus are FATTENING so it seems to me the real 'outrage' should be that the unhealthy food should be eaten on the g-dole! But then I think you simply take a stand because a "Conservative" is on the opposite side... Perhaps using that rule we should be for government mandated heath care then you would be AGAINST IT too!

I didn't know they except foodstamps at taco bell and KFC .A majority of the peoples on food stamps doesn't receive enough to by the more healthy type of foods . So i don't see any reason why they shouldn't be allowed to purchase prepared food at fast food restaurants.

Before 1967 when food stamps started people did just fine maybe we should discontinue the program an save 67 billion a year.

lol
so you are admitting that EBT is a black thing?
lol
are u sure you are not a troll?
@avenger-good point

non sequitur. unless this is a tacit admission on your part that food stamps by and large go to minorities. is that your belief?

Back