Conservative T & T- Free Abortions, Get Your Free Abortions! - Sep 06,2012

tttttttttttttttttttttttt

Mar 4, 2009
WARNING: Some language and topics may not be suitable for children. This is a late-night show and some topics may be intended for adult audiences only. Listener discretion is advised!! Tonight on the show: The Democratic National Convention has kicked off and like any other Democratic event this one is full of flat out lies and "cry me a river" momeents. CNN fact checks the claim that the Administration has created 4.5 million new jobs, and what they say might surprise you as much as it did me. The Convention will also be moving their big night from a larger stadium to the smaller arena they are in right now. They want us to believe it is because of storms that might be coming through, but is there something else behind this? Also, God is out of the Democrats platform while taxpayer funded abortions are in. Nobody at the convention has an answer for it, but I have a pretty good idea why this has happened. All of this and more tonight on Conservative T & T!God | Faith | Fidelis Radio Network | Politics | Conservative T and T

More...

Back