Completely ignorant Comic-Con newbie, please HELP!?

JaneRich

Feb 3, 2013
Alright so February 14th is when badges go on sale, I'm already signed up and ready to buy as soon as they become available though my cousin might not have money at the time so I'm prepared to be paying for 2 adult tickets, all 4 days with preview night. She's dressing regular, I'm preparing a really elaborate Lion King cosplay and possibly a Sailor Moon or Adventure Time one as well.

Unfortunately, I am broke at the time being and have been previewing hotels but just about every one near the convention center is booked solid for the con. Any hotels a tiny bit further away that might be good for us to stay at? Also some good restaurants that aren't cheap but moderately priced and yummy as well?

We'll be driving there since we only live like 2 hours away so transportation isn't a big issue ...except when it comes to taking the shuttle. Any idea where can I find the schedule for that?

I was told waiting in line is the main part of everyone's day and I don't have a problem with that at all because my costume is comfortable. I also heard the vendor food is horrible so I'm prepared to stock up on the water and Snackadees. Also got a wireless charger for my phone.

The panels we'd like to go to include (if they have them): Adventure Time, Supernatural, Scandal, Dexter, True Blood, Regular Show, Hunger Games, The Walking Dead, Deception, DC comics, Girls, Being Human (both UK and US), X-Men, Misfits, and that's about it. Think we'll be able to catch em all in the span of 4 days? I was hoping since Marvel is always stealing the show (and I HATE Marvel...besides X-Men obviously) that it'd be easy to get into everything else but I hear the rooms change and it gets a bit confusing...

Any tips or help would be much appreciated and if I'm getting something wrong or you've got any better ideas or anything to add, please tell me about it all! Thanks so much ^_^

Back