Christians, why can't you respect my belief to be anti christian?

Cthulhu

Feb 26, 2008
i will never you the right to believe your religion, but once you start taking your religion into politics, or treating the earth or animals like you own them, or try to tell children your religion is truth then i will call your religion out as the bullshit it is.

why can't you respect my right to be anti religion?

i am a athiest from experience mate dont argue with religous people there arguement is based on no logic you will not win its either you believe in them or you are a sinner going to hell

religion is messed up because it is man made and it has many flaws but Jesus is the main focus not religion. i will always point a child to Jesus and if i were a politician or a highly influential person i would try to lead all people to Jesus. tell me how is this wrong?

You're stereotyping an entire religion. Not very cool. But to the ones who are really like that, and I've seen more than a couple, they're ignorant and really should just be ignored.

I agree with this
The really amazing thing is that you can say bullshit on here without it being bleeped out, I did not know that.
Thanks!

I am a Christian and whatever you believe, is entirely up to you. Just let it be known that what many people interpret as what you perceive - does not apply to all of us who are Christians at heart.

I respect anybody's and everybody's choice of religion or lack of. Who am I to force my religion on someone. The only problem I have is when people say my religion isn't true or start bashing it. It always seems like the most populous religions get the most critics and hatred towards them. Can't we all get along? When people take offense to me saying 'Merry Christmas' or 'God Bless You" after they sneeze is when things are going a little too far. Respect my ideals and I shall respect yours as well. Please don't judge an entire religion based on a few people that stick out. Have A nice day (or night if you're in the U.S.)! :D

Back