Can I buy a phone from AT&T but use T-Mobiles service?

Universal

Dec 4, 2008
Can I get a Samsung Galaxy S4 from att but connect it to tmobile's service? I know you probably can, but since some companies have their SIM cards specially made, i dont know if tmobile's will fit on att's phone.

It should work, but the phone has to be unlocked. But know that even if you manage to get the phone unlocked, you're going to be stuck on EDGE (or 2G). Hope this helped.

Can I get a Samsung Galaxy S4 from att but connect it to tmobile's service? I know you probably can, but since some companies have their SIM cards specially made, i dont know if tmobile's will fit on att's phone.

Yes,You will do it.
In order to put T-mobile service,Make sure your AT&T locked Samsung Galaxy S4 phone is unlocked.If it's restricted means,you will need to unlock it.For unlocking you can approach your service provider or else try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like Wickedunlock.com Here you can unlock your phone at low cost.Once unlock your phone,you will be swap your network carrier when you need.

Back