Anyone else tired of talentless teeny bopper "celebrities"?

madddielove

Jan 17, 2009
Because I am!
I love Hollywood and the few actors/actresses that have talent to offer the world and are entertaining at the same time. :)

But lately, after the success of HSM and Twilight, the media has created insane attention for "celebrities" that honestly have nothing to offer. They're not acting... they're just reading lines. No character development. No raw emotion.
And they're getting all the attention away from people who truly deserve it! (Let's think Golden Globe/Oscar worthy people like the cast of Slumdog, Sean Penn, heck even Dakota Fanning)

And to top it all off, they all start getting big heads about their new-found fame and get cocky for no reason (some...at least.)

Who else feels this way?
I'm not hating, I'm just saying... I appreciate talent.

Some examples of teeenys: Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus, etc
Omg, I agree with the Jonas Brothers! I ringed when I saw them at the Golden Globes!

And people actually hated the bratpack? It surprises me, their work (Breakfast Club is one of my all time favorites) together was great!

I couldn't have said it better i totally agree i cant stand the commercialization of these untalented, not that attractive wanna be starletts!! High five Maddie! haha

Most will have their 15 minutes of fame, and then we won't hear about them anymore. -- Sad when you think of it, as some of them are just kids "who have stars in their eyes".

Some have real talent .........and some are being used.

Few will last in the celebrity world. As I said: Sad for the younger ones.

I agree, but hopefully that trend will fade out soon. Im also very sick of the stupid fucking "pop-punk" bands. I hope that goes away too.

I don't like them either.

I would really love to be a famous person like them...because I feel I do have something to offer the world.
I am a musician, a real one.
I want people to see it.

Yeaaah, i know what you mean.
I hate them too. They get on my nerves(x
Especially Miley Cyrus.
I don't hate her, I just think she isn't talented enough to be as famous as she is.

Back