Anonymous VS Scientology in Vancouver

that is from the boston glob

im from maine but im glad i made the trip to the boston raid

Please visit site in sig and leave a comment. PM me with ANY input as to what to add.

Odds are a thread dedicated to Anon will be closed so please, feel free to use the site as another base to plan, inform, etc etc etc.

Thanks.

Not necessarily.
I just think it's pathetic that the people that used to hate anything that has to do with 4chan are now getting all enthusiastic about helping them with a raid.

i never liked 4chan, but something about this raid really has me inspired.

im going to take place in the next one. no shens.

I dont go and post there, not my style, I'm too used to ST. But, they did get something right with this and i am more than willing to be a part of it.

Sure, you will see a assload of fags and shit trying to just be a part of something, but you will also see the ones actually carrying weight and getting shit done.

So, beyond the hierarchy of forum poster rep, lets try to act under anon for this and less against each other.

Ironic as it is, were gonna need as many people we can get. People who have been planning this for a long time are a little weary of another raid. Ten more anon shall take there place. :tup:

I know you were gonna stay on the sidelines for this raid, but i advise you to go to the next one Jon, it was definitely worth it. If we could add around 30%-50% to the amount of people i would have full confidence we might have some kind of impact.

In one video, an ex-Scientology member talked to Anon, and exclaimed that what we are doing is helping hundreds of Scientologist to break from the church. She thanked Anonymous and said we are doing a great deal to the Church.

Will someone PM me on what exactly will take place on 3/15 and what i can do to help?

Consider me on board 100% now. I will be a real pain in CoS's asshole.

Back