Anonymous VS Scientology in Vancouver

Not to sound like the naysayer, as I very much support this movement. But that was one of the corniest things I ever listened to.

I just got some inside info that Tom Cruise will be @ the Geisha House in Hollywood for a charity event having something to do with 9/11 (something about the victims that are having health problems because they breathed in the dust and other things that were put in the air by the collapsing of the towers). I am 100% certain that he will be there, the event is taking place Thursday, March 27, 2008, however I am not sure of the exact time when he will be showing up. I am sure there will be plenty of celebs there as many of the main investors for the restaurant are actors (Wilmer Valderama, Danny Masterson & Laura Prepon of the 70's Show, the older brother from Malcolm in the Middle, I always forget his name, not to mention both main owners Lonnie Moore and Mike Malin have both been featured on reality TV shows ie, Millionaire Matchmaker, Big Brother, Big Brother Allstars, Dr.90210, etc.). This also means there will be A LOT of paparazzi and A LOT of press in and around the area. The restaurant opens its doors at 6pm so it will definitely be happening in the evening. They have cameras located on the outside of the restaurant by all doors that enter the building, and there is a police/community service station next door, so keeping things legal and legit is VERY important.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

We are legion.

United as one.

Divided by zero.

PLEASE PASS ALONG ONLY THE MAIN INFORMATION.

March 27th, 2008.

Geisha House (www.dolcegroup.com)

6pm-??????

Tom Cruise WILL be there.

Back