According to Judaism and Islam, worshipping a human is a sin?

The express image the likeness (form) of the Living Gd is whatsoever was shown to Him that The Father Was Doing and what The Father Was Saying was what The Son was Doing and Saying for no one Knows The Father except The Son and no one Knows The Son Except The Father and those whom HE chooses to reveal. ( to on that day or in The Resurrection and The Life to come in Paradise as the new Tabernacle Creation)

This is in Hebrews regarding The Son Superior to Angels as Apostle for to which of the Angels did The Father say sit at My Right Hand and The Power of God until I fashion you enemies as a footstool for your feet; Her Feet were over the moon (mo -waters/cow on -egypt) is Revelation Prophecy.

He Is the exact form and image of the likeness of the fulfillment of the Adamic Prophecy to strike the head of the serpent in standing condemned to the completion of the times of the gentile national diasporas. Have I been with You this long and you have not recognized Me? Was this not what HE The Father Confessed to The Apostle?

You shall not form a likeness is the Command, The Lord's form and image in The Spirit among creation and peoples in glories is apparent among the diaspora nations. Therefore, one was not to interfere to carve their own for the 'other'; were they?

Jesus never said: I AM GOD or WORSHIP ME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Hc4Ea3nTY

"Dr. Naik answers : I and my father are ONE! Jesus said : i am the truth , the way and the light"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_D7K92Uisc

Khalid Yasin - IS Jesus God?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTdKn_atrKI

Just ask any faithful 'christian' these simple questions:

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 20:17 Jesus said I ascend to my God and your God? This tells us that we and Jesus have a common GOD.

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"? Can't GOD do anything he wills

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 24:36 Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:32 Jesus told his followers that they have never seen GOD at anytime nor ever heard his voice?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 19:16 Jesus said "Why call me good, there is none good but One, that is GOD"?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Isiah 11:2-3 GOD had put the spirit of fearing GOD in Jesus?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:30 Jesus told his followers that he can't do a single thing of his own initiative?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:36-38 Jesus said that GOD had assigned him (Jesus) work and GOD is a witness on Jesus?

If Jesus was GOD, then why did he pray to his GOD in Luke 5:16?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus fell on his face and prayed to his GOD?

Islam worships a god who could not or would not keep his word. Meaning Islam does not believe in the Judeo Christian God. So why would it matter to me what Allah believes?

Jews obviously did not recognize Jesus as the Christ and according to my Bible that was prophesied in their scriptures.

My Christian religion does NOT worship Jesus. Even though he is the God over THIS planet, he has never asked us to worship him. Jesus has been very clear that we are to worship God the Eternal Father in heaven.
Why do Catholics have statues and bow down at the statue of Mary and cross their self? Why do they kiss their cross around their neck or on their rosary? This is no here say, I have watched it for years. Why do islam members bow in prayer 5 times a day and recite the same prayers over and over and over? Why do the members of Judaism fix their food the way they do? So what? Every religion has its own beliefs and rituals and traditions and WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!

Becos they are confused.

They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. Quran

Because Jesus isn't just a man, and because Christianity is not Judaism or Islam. What Jews and Muslims think is irrelevant.

Back