about clairvoyance, dreams, and premonitions?

Jen

May 12, 2008
I have woken up in the middle of the night for going on maybe 10 years because I smelled a fire. Every time, there has not been one but my nostrils have filled with the acrid smell. What does this mean? Also, my biological father told me that the women in my family are witches but I did not grow up with them. I barely know them to this day. But, I have had many dreams that have come true within a day or 2. After years of trying to recess these dreams, I started to drink wine before I go to sleep so the dreams are no longer bothersome. I don't want to drink the wine, but would like to know more about premonitions and past lives. Where do I go? The other thing that is really starting to be prominent when I meet people is that I think I can smell their pheromones.... I know a human is not supposed to be able to smell this, but I think I can. It is only certain people, not everyone. It turns out that these people have admitted to me that they are turned on at the time, even though I don't explain why I am asking. What is wrong with me?

1.To smell something in your dream, indicates your past experiences and feelings with that particular smell. Your dream is trying to convey a feeling by associating it with a familiar smell or scent. Alternatively, the scent may be part of your real environment which you have incorporated into your dream.

2.To dream of a premonition, signifies growth. Some relationship or situation is evolving or moving into a new phase.

To see a witch in your dream, represents evil, destructive, and dangerous feminine forces. It may point to your negative ideas of anything feminine and your experiences with heartless women.?Alternatively, a witch can also be a symbol of goodness, power and enchantment depending on your feeling toward your dream witch.

4.Sex pheromones
In animals, sex pheromones indicate the availability of the female for breeding. Male animals may also emit pheromones that convey information about their species and genotype. Many insect species release sex pheromones to attract a mate, and many lepidopterans (moths and butterflies) can detect a potential mate from as far away as 10 kilometers (6.25 mi). Traps containing pheromones are used by farmers to detect and monitor insect population in orchards. At the microscopic level, a gamete pheromone may provide a trail leading the opposite sex's gametes towards it to accomplish fertilization. Pheromones are also used in the detection of oestrus in sows. Boar pheromones are sprayed into the sty, and those sows which exhibit sexual arousal are known to be currently available for breeding. Sea urchins release pheromones into the surrounding water, sending a chemical message that triggers other urchins in the colony to eject their sex cells simultaneously.(this might mean you are ready to mate and have a baby)

5.Prophetic dreams, also referred to as precognitive or psychic dreams, are dreams that seemingly foretell the future. One rational theory to explain this phenomenon is that your dreaming mind is able to piece together bits of information and observation that you may normally overlook or that you do not seriously consider. In other words, your unconscious mind knows what is coming before you consciously piece together the same information. Click here for a more in depth look at prophetic drea

your father put this in your head when you were a kid, we have dreams about things we are thanking about or have seen on tv before bed, there are no witches, this is what i told my son when he said do you believe in witches, i believe that you can invite bad things into your life, but they have no power unless you give it to them.

Over a life time Your mind retains millions of images smells and sounds. As the mind downloads it tends to aline different things that don't have any relation with the others. Be glad that you are able to dream, this allows your mind to receive more input. Don't be fixated on the events you dream about unless they start becoming actual events. That said if you have dreams that involve injury or death us caution, but don't stop living. On the use of the wine try to statute it with a glass of milk, coco or warm apple cider. Stop watching tv one hour before bedtime and sit and talk quietly with someone close to you. Be assure it is good to dream but you also need to find time to relax and have you time.

Back