I am taking my 12 year old Best Mate on holiday in the car but she gets travel

mNaughtybutNicem

Mar 8, 2009
i get travel sick this is what i do

sit near window
dont read
take a travel sick tablet
if l feel sick i want to just shut my eyes and for everyone to leave me alone

you can get travel sick bracelet things and supposidly if you sit on a sheet of paper its ment to make you feel less sick

ask who evas driveing to do it smothly (no sudden brakeing and accelerating etc)

hope i helped
have fun :]

i get travel sick this is what i do

sit near window
dont read
take a travel sick tablet
if l feel sick i want to just shut my eyes and for everyone to leave me alone

you can get travel sick bracelet things and supposidly if you sit on a sheet of paper its ment to make you feel less sick

ask who evas driveing to do it smothly (no sudden brakeing and accelerating etc)

hope i helped
have fun :]

get her travel tablets from the pharmacy, 12 years is just old enough for some brands, get an adult to find out the best brand for her case

have fun on holiday
x

You could buy some travel tablets from your local pharmacy. If your friend doesn't like tablets, they also come in the form of gummy, chewie sweets which release a calming medicine in the stomach.

If your against medicine at all, then you could buy travel bands from the same place. I had these as a youngster and they work great.
they are patterned wrist bands that have a piece of plastic on the inside. The plastic sits on the veins on your wrists to put pressure on it. I don't know how this works, but it does because i used to get terribly sick on car journeys and such, and those bands put a stop to it straight away.
They don't hurt or anything either =)
Good luck! x

Try those bands you wear around your wrists ( you get them in chemists) I cant remember the actual names of them, and I am sure you can get a medicine you take, which helps to relax you, my friend used to have it when she went on summer hols because she gets air sick.
hope this helps, either that or stop regularly for you friend to have a break.

Try those bands you wear around your wrists ( you get them in chemists) I cant remember the actual names of them, and I am sure you can get a medicine you take, which helps to relax you, my friend used to have it when she went on summer hols because she gets air sick.
hope this helps, either that or stop regularly for you friend to have a break.

the best thing that worked for me were travel bands which you can buy from the chemist if your mate does not like taking tablets :)
x

Those travel bands that other people have mentioned might be OK.

The old thing used to be get the person to sit on a sheet of brown paper that you put on top of the car seat. Probably an old wives tale but as it only costs 40p in an office supplies shop, worth a try.

Those travel bands that other people have mentioned might be OK.

The old thing used to be get the person to sit on a sheet of brown paper that you put on top of the car seat. Probably an old wives tale but as it only costs 40p in an office supplies shop, worth a try.

Back