Have you ever tried a real mexican taco, and not that garbage at taco bell?

N

nomno13

to tfarm 100 million people live and eat here everyday, plus countles tourist como and eat tacos from the street, and in some cities the water that comes out of the faucet has been treated to be potable. take your chances.

YES! My cousin's wedding was catered by her new husband's family. They own a chain of real Mexican restaurants. The food was different from what I normally thought Mexican should taste like, but I enjoyed it. I think that it would take some getting used to.

Yuck. It doesn't appeal to the American taste buds in general. I've seen them stuffed with fish, tripe and liver. (shudder) You never know what is in it.

Taco Bell is garbage-

If I want tacos- I make them myself but I never eaten a taco from Mexico- I understand that you can't drink the water there so eating there is out of the question.

Do you have an immigration question? This should be posted in the "Food" forum or "Restaurant" forum.

Yeah it was in Mexico City and I was severely sick for three days. The next four days I had projectile s******g. I did lose about ten pounds though.

no but i would like too. ive heard they are awsome. how do you make them?

Oh yes, I remember it well. We were walking the streets of Mexico. It was late one Summer night with drink in hand. We walk to the area where the tortillas were being made. They were not very big. I would say they were made with a ground corn. The only thing inside was maybe flank or skirt steak? doubled over. there you have it Taco.
Sorry, I will order an American Taco next time. With cheese, sour cream, sauce, lettuce and tomato all approved for safe eating, inside a wrap with the meat of my choosing.

Back