How do you make a car that goes fast with pasta?

runfastgemma

Oct 13, 2008
for your wheels, get round pasta as big as possible and try to use only three wheels so that there is less resistance. use lasagna noodles to cover to so that its aerodynamic

This is a project i have to do at school.
There are prizes, so i will give 10 points to the best and quickest answer.
I need to use pasta to make a car.

Buy an Enzo and drive through fazolis:p Explain your self better, it doesn't make sence. You have to make a car out of pasta? Maybe I just need some sleep, sorry.

for your wheels, get round pasta as big as possible and try to use only three wheels so that there is less resistance. use lasagna noodles to cover to so that its aerodynamic

i dunno, hot glue gun it all, and make it more curvy so its more aerodynamic. to make curves, just partially cook it so you can bend it.

but first you gotta make a plan

sounds like a fun project!

pasta racer

Jonathan, Supplies, Hot glue gun and glue sticks, use fingernail polish if you have to put color on it. Wagon Wheel pasta or "rotelle" is good for the wheels, fat spaghetti for the axles, you should probably hot glue some type of round pasta before and after the wheels to keep them from rolling off. The body could be the flat spaghetti or maybe better, use lasagna noodles (they're bigger but have ruffle on edge.) Wagon wheel could be use for the steering wheel too. If you are racing it would help to have a little bit of mass on the body of the car.

sgzsrgt:all mighty::hammer punch::emot2::be polite::crazy eyes::unbelieveble::itching:

Back