have you brought anything from a home shopping channel and its actually

Magicpie

Feb 3, 2009
worked as good as on tv? You use it daily etc, couldnt do without it lol? I have a cupboard full of junk that looked great on tv, and only used it a few times lol

Haha my friends mum brought the steam floor cleaner and apparently it 'works like a charm'

my dad bought me a set of titanium 2 knives as a joke because my brother and i used to go on about how great they were ha actually though plastic as you like! our serrated edged knife is still going strong.

its not good and its not a global but it is used daily

my dad bought me a set of titanium 2 knives as a joke because my brother and i used to go on about how great they were ha actually though plastic as you like! our serrated edged knife is still going strong.

Back