where have I heard the iPhone xylophone ringtone before?

S

Sara McCall

The they day I was changing the ringtone on my iPhone and I was listening to the xylophone ringtone. Ive obviously heard it on my phone before, but for some reason, it sounded framiliar besides that. I finally figured out that I had heard it on a DVD menu screen. Since I don't have cable right now, I usually put a DVD on before I go to sleep and after the movie ends it goes back to the menu and sometimes I'll wake up and hear the same song from the mnu looping and ill press play again. I know ive heard it alot too. I just can't think of what frigging DVD its on!!! It is driving me crazy!!!! I thought it was Matchstick Men, but that menu song has more of a tango feel to it. Then I thought maybe it was A Series of Unfortunate Events, but it wasn't that either. Does anyone else recognize it??!! Please help before I watch every DVD ive ever seen trying to figure this out!!

it sounds kind of like the musical scores they used in "american beauty" and "pay it forward." let me know if thats what you're thinkin of...

I'm trying to figure it out to. Don't think it's American Beauty since I don't remember anything from that movie at all (therefore, the song from that movie wouldn't be in my memory). I was thinking Pay it Forward as well.... Never seen Dexter, Odd Couple, In Good Company (from other sites).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsi-ypbq1pI]YouTube - American beauty soundtrack[/ame]

Dr house?? I'm sure I've listened to it in one of these medical soaps...
cant find out! plz help

I just got my iphone yesterday and as soon as I heard the xylophone, I thought of House.

Six Feet Under and Journeyman came to mind when I first heard it.

Anyone figure this out yet?

Anyone figure this out yet? I just got my first iPhone and ever since I heard that jingle I've been able to think of nothing else. I found this conversation via Google. I hunted down the theme songs to all of the titles mentioned here and none fit. American Beauty is close, but it's way way way slower then the xylophone ring tone, so much so that they can't be considered the same thing.

I MUST KNOW!!!

Dr.house kept coming to mind for me as well,but that damn dvd menu theory has me going crazy as well.at least im not alone

Anyone figure this out yet? I just got my first iPhone and ever since I heard that jingle I've been able to think of nothing else. I found this conversation via Google. I hunted down the theme songs to all of the titles mentioned here and none fit. American Beauty is close, but it's way way way slower then the xylophone ring tone, so much so that they can't be considered the same thing.

I MUST KNOW!!!

Its the song "Dead Already" from American Beauty^^
greetz swam from austria ;)

What do you think about the beginning of Desperate Housewives?

iPhone Xylophone Music

It's definately not American Beauty. I thought it was from Grey's Anatomy, not the theme song, but when they do the music at important points. It's driving me nuts and I can't find it anywhere!!!

Because of my age and becasue I've never seen American Beauty or any of the other shows you all have mentioned . . . it has to be from a TV show in the 70's - possibly "Julia"?

Back