Help with creating, changing my workout routine?

Jan 21, 2009
I'm looking for feedback on my workout routine. Such as, changes or comments.
I am eighteen-years-old, 150lbs, pretty athletic. I workout every other day or if I'm busy three days a week. I start off by doing bench press or pad-bench so I don't destroy my body by doing bench over-and-over again. Regardless of which I do I'll do 5-4-3-2-1, increasing the weight every time. From here I'll just give a list, along with the number of reps.
Curls 3 X 7
Military Press 3 X 10+
French Press 3 X 7
Dumbell Fly's 3 X 7
Reverse Curls 3 X 10
Forearm Curl-ish (with barebell) 3 X 30
Sit-Ups while holding 15 lbs dumbell 3 X 30
Dips 3 X 15

I've been doing this for about a month and a half and have gotten really good results. I'm looking to improve/get feedback on this workout. I work out at home and only have a bench, some dumbells, three barebells, and of course some weights. Any advice would be great. Thanks
Yeah, I'm doing all this in one workout. I would do squats but I don't have the proper equipment and I really don't feel like paying a gym membership fee. Maybe I'll do some lunges. Thanks!

Are you doing all of this in one workout?

I would simply say not to forget about your lower body. Some exercises you can do with what you have are squats, lunges, step ups, and calf raises.

Are you doing all of this in one workout?

I would simply say not to forget about your lower body. Some exercises you can do with what you have are squats, lunges, step ups, and calf raises.

Back