You can beg your way into Hollywood now?!?

doug

May 22, 2008
Did you guys see that guy who sang "with you" by Chris Brown(I think) and Simon said no and Paula said yes and then he went on begging Randy? I didn't know you could beg your way into passing an audition.. did you think he deserved that yes?

wow, thats outrageous!!
your saying you dont even have to sleep your way into hollywood now??!?

i laugh at the fact that they think that show can make them anything more than americas next has been. the best one i have seen on there so far was chris daughtry in my opinion. sure he did one decent album. where is he now? sorry i don't follow country...i know there was a girl that did well, but seriously out of how many seasons has one actually made it and kept it.

yeah, he had an ok voice.

but the last chick wasn't last. notice how the others before her were performing and the windows were black from night.

but when she came up it was daytime?

plus in the previews for the next episode you know that he gets eliminated because he gets off the stage all pissed off and stuff.

oh, i didn't quite catch that part. but who knows, he might not make it all the way to the real competition. this is just hollywood week, we'll see what happens later on. ~

That was dumb.
I hate it when they beg and i especially hate it when they beg and get their way. He's not good enough.

Back