Why palestinians shoot rocket?

nancyrubin86

Jan 11, 2009
Why palestinians keep shooting rocket? they have weapons of mass destruction. Iran giving them. they are terrorist.
I hope IDF keeps on kills them all so we have peace. they are terrorist. they should be kicked out Gaza long ago. go israel!
Habseligkeiten: IDF trying to free Palestinian people.
Bill: yes, they are terrorist.
Stallion: Sorry, i meant not all Palestinians should be killed. But most are terrorist. Even the kids are terrorist -- look at pictures of alwasy throwing rocks at IDF.
THIS IS THE type stuff THAT THEY ARE FEEDING YOU AMERICA. I had to pretend to be callous and cold-hearted to allow yahoo to keep it up and it worked.
-Israel steals palestinian land over 70 years:
http://www.thewall.org.uk/images/content/landloss-full.jpg
-Israel Kills civilians 70 civilians (NYtimes):
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/10/world/middleeast/10gaza.html?_r=2&partner=rss&emc=rss
-What a shame that Not one pro-Israeli went against killing of all civilians and just forcing them out of their land.
------------FACTS--------------
-Israel has occupied Palestinians for over 70 years
-Israel has caged up Palestinians into camps and small pieces of land
-Israel Has blockaded Gaza for past 18 months
-Israel has consistently used Human shields
-Israel has consistently killed civilians
-In just 2 weeks, nearly 1,000 people have died with a majority of them women&children.

Israel is oppressing and torturing Palestinian Civilians.
They try to take a country by force that does not belong to them.
You have no idea the troubles Israel has caused the Palestinians.
Are you saying that the oppressed and occupied have no right to resist or fight back? The people in there are starving and dying due to Israel's blockade and murder.
I'm sorry, but Palestinians are fighting for their independence and freedom. They want their country back, and Israel has killed so many of them, you don't understand how many families they've destroyed.

Apparently, Hamas is trying to get Israel to respond and to kill Palestinian civilians so Hamas can play up to the media and make Israel look like dirt in the public eye.

Hamas doesn't care that its citizens are killed ...they only care about defaming the public opinion against Israel.

yeah..if israel killed all the palestinians , u'll have peace..sure

and israel will be called " the nation that have killed a whole nation , heil Hitler "

Right on, Sica! It's crazy how people are so racist to say the treatment of Palestinian people is somehow warranted. They just only see what they want to see and can't take the fact that apartheid and human rights violations perpetrated on the Palestinians is absolutely wrong and is the root of all of the problems.

The simple answer is that it is because they want to kill Israelis.

Other issues such as effectiveness and political implications are secondary to that.

EDIT
==================
I see your point... I thought your question was the dumbest question ever, but it turned out to be the smartest question ever.

Yes, Israel and Bush use the same kind of excuses to justify killing hundreds of children and women and occupy territories.
==================

Listen, all of you. There is no such place as Palestine. Israel is a legal country. Next, all the people occupying the Gaza strip are not bad people. It's the Hamas that must be wiped out, not the other innocent arabs that the Hamas hides behind. Get rid of HAMAS and the problems go away. It is true that Iran is assisting Hamas. That's great because now Israel has a great reason to take Iran off the map. They are next. Bye Bye Iran. That one will be a one bomb war. Real quick.

Good one:)
its easy to act like a zionist terrorist,all they say is the same in every answer,they just keep repeating the lie till the ppl believe it.
Peace

Good one:)
its easy to act like a zionist terrorist,all they say is the same in every answer,they just keep repeating the lie till the ppl believe it.
Peace

Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now,would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!"

Funny how often that the most ignorant make the most noise.

You:

- Take my water
- Burn my olive trees
- Destroy my house
- Take my job
- Steal my land
- Imprison my father
- Kill my mother
- Bomb my country
- Starve us all
- Humiliate us all

But:

I am to blame
I shoot a rocket back

You are calling innocent human beings as terrorists and calling for their genocide! Have you no honour? No shame? No feelings?

May you never be able to answer a single question on Judgement Day.

Back