Lexus IS300 or Mercedes Kompressor C230?

MC

Jun 2, 2008
Hey guys,
So I'm trying to decide which car to buy. I want something classy, elegant, and sporty.
So here are my options:
2003 Lexus IS300: manual transmission, clean title, mileage 33K, gray with black leather interior.
2005 Mercedes Kompressor C230: automatic transmission, salvage title, mileage 44K, white with gray leather interior.

Either car that I buy, I'm planning on tinting all the windows and putting some classy looking rims on it.

Which car would you recommend for a girl (21 yrs old). I want something that will impress the guys and also be a good buy in the long run.
I rack up a lot of miles on my car (ex. last year and a half=40,000 miles). In addition, the price is not a deciding factor.
Please include a reason as to why you think I should buy one car over the other.

The Mercedes would definitely a classier car than the Lexus. I say because the Lexus is owned buy toyota and a 2003 IS300 is very similar to a Toyota Mark II so your paying a premium price but all your really getting is a toyota with a few more bells and whistles. Also the lexus is just a piece of jap crap and thats not classy at all.

Back