I have confronted my husband about pink hair found in his truck and he is denying...

lisam

Jun 4, 2008
...any wrong doing. Now what? Husband is an over the road truck driver and I found mass quantities of pink hair in his sheets and clothing.
When confronted he blew a gasket, turned the whole thing around on me and stormed out of the house, saying he has had enough of my s --t.

oh please he is so cheating, sounds like with some young kinky girl.
he is turning it on you because he knows he is caught. my friend once found long red hairs [and she is blonde] around the door handle inside her car.

i asked a very similar question (about pictures on a phone), our guts never lie.. and anger is never a good sign....

BUSTED! Sorry but he's either dressing like a tranny or he's getting action on the road...He's probably both mad that you looked through his truck and embarrassed that he's been caught doing something he ought not do!

He's obviously having an affair with a stuffed animal, and that makes him a furry. Find a new man honey and get on with your life and happiness..

definitly cheating they always give themselves up by switching it around on you like you were wrong..Men are so stupid I say go with your gut feeling

Hes guilty!!!

100% sure of it if he wasnt he wouldnt of tried turning it on you instead he would of tried explaing the situation like a mature person

Back