When some clothes are really in fashion and EVERYONE is wearing it......?

bewitching

Oct 22, 2008
Doesnt it just put you off them?
Even just a bit?

I have a pair of Emu's and it hasnt put me off them, (they are soooooo warm and cute) but it is annoying that they are worn by so many people.

And the mid-waist belt thing? Its everywhere, even on gals who seriously can not pull it off!

i dont follow the crowd i wear what i like to wear even if others wouldnt like it who cares im my own person not a sheep

if u tink its fab wear it even thou everybody else is wearing it! pick ur own style make design of ur own and it will be ur fashion!

Actually it does. But you shouldn't just not wear something that you really love in fear of looking like everyone else.
Personally, I like to be unique and wear the opposite of whatever everybody else is wearing.
And yes, I think its annoying.

yes it really does

i started wearing purple aages ago cos it's such a cool colour, and pretty rare for a boy to be wearing it

and then this year, some twatish designer from italy or whereever decided it was gunna be the castwalk colour of the year, and now everyones wearing purple :|

it just doesn't look original anymore

That is the weird thing about fashion. And why people spend their lives pursuing the end of the rainbow.

Fashion is nothingness.

Yeah, thats why you should wear stuff that wont go out. fashion starts o go out when EVERYONE is wearing them. You should go a bit different not with everyone else.

Back