I am looking into replica clothes,and here is my suggestion

maryleo

May 8, 2012
USA
Many of the chinese pieces are not replica clothes but fantasy pieces. They take something they make for walmart and remake it at night with a fake designer logo sewn in or glued on.
Look at the replica clothes websites offering replica shirts, now look at their selection of replica shirts,fake boss shirts, etc. They are allmost the same shirt. All the chinese fake clothes do is put a different logo on the pocket. Also,replica Gucci shirts does not put logos on the pocket. If you were to buy one of those and wear it to a party, anyone who actually knew anything about armani would spot it as a fake from several feet away(including me).
These are fake clothes and even if no one says anything many will see the tell-tale signs and know. Do you really want to be seen as a fake clothes?
90% of the designer clothing there is fake clothing, 70% of designer jewelry is fake designer jewelry, and 50% of the cheap designer watches are replica watches.
Don't buy from any flea market, those only have the cheap stuff. There are very few sites that have higher quality clothes fakes. Those are labeled as 1:1 clothes replicas, though some sites can lie about that too. Even the 1:1 are not as high of quality and can have big tells.
If you give a girl a fake rolex watch then at some point she may go to a watch repair place and find out it is a fake. Give her good quality replica earrings and she is never going to get them repaired, even if she does they are unlikely to tell her it is a replica earrings and unlikely to know the difference at the replica jewelry store unless it is a high end store.
There are some good quality replica watches but there are also some bad ones that are easily identified as a fake watches and unless you are an expert in replica watches you will not know the difference. The problem is when you go to a high end party where people wear real replica designer handbags and know them well, they will see your cheap fake watches and know what it is. Same for replica clothing replica shoes and some replica jewelry.
Guess that is more than 2cents worth of advice but hope it helps. If you buy cheap,you look cheap. It is better to get a real lower cost item than a fake high end item. Besides, if you work as a busboy and show up with a replica rolex watch and replica armani suit and replica armani shirt, it is not going to be believable anyway.
Another people says as below:
"I think that it is great that they have replica clothes, and that they can make the designer clothes replicas so good and in greay quality, i bought from link on amazon and when I compared real clothes to the replica clothes the only difference I saw was the "how to wash tag", its really cheap to compared to the prices Sweden have. The jacket I wanted costs nearly 500 dollars in sweden, I bought it for 80 dollars from china, I WIN!"
fake designer jewelry is also a replica jewelry item. Look at what they have in high end stores, also macys and get a feel for what replica women's jewelry looks like. You can sometimes find areplica jewelry that looks good. Don't get anything in gold because it will always be plated as a fake jewelry, look for stainless. Those jewelry replicas make good and inexpensive presents.

Back