Whats the fastest way to get 70 att str def and range in runescape?

N

Nix

Even though you said you probably won't check this, I'll still answer because I don't play RuneScape anymore lol. Umm, the easiest way (if you're a member) is to go to the bandits in Al Kharid Desert and there you can train and get ALOT of exp and yet you don't even have to move...you only have to eat food, or switch to Guthans if you can afford. Training Range, though, I would suggest killing Blue Dragons, those are awesome range exp.

The stats I want to raise are my attack strength defence and range.
64 attack 61 strength 56 defence and 63 range
I'm just not sure what the fastest way to train my stats on (fast)=)
I probably won't be able to check this so maybe you can pm me in game. =)
My runescape username:
magerzmasta
ty! ^-^

Even though you said you probably won't check this, I'll still answer because I don't play RuneScape anymore lol. Umm, the easiest way (if you're a member) is to go to the bandits in Al Kharid Desert and there you can train and get ALOT of exp and yet you don't even have to move...you only have to eat food, or switch to Guthans if you can afford. Training Range, though, I would suggest killing Blue Dragons, those are awesome range exp.

i suggest u should start training at duel arena as i got from 40-55 in like 3 hours. its really good xp. if u dont wnt to and you're a member, go kill some rock crabs or baby blue dragons. they give really good xp for all 4 of ur lvls.

getting xp fast

fighting icce giants gets u fast xp and also lesser demons

:banplease: ban me ban me ban me hahahahaha :banplease: :banplease: :banplease: :banplease:

Back