How to get 69 smithing, 70 cooking, and 70 range in Runescape?

KiN'sey

Sep 11, 2009
Um... It would be really helpful to know if you are a member on Runescape or not... It would also be nice to know how much money you have/or want to spend on this. Smithing would probably be the most profitable out of the 3. Cooking can be cheap or expensive depending on how you do it. Range is pretty unprofitable depending on what you kill and what arrows and stuff you use. I think a fun way to get cooking level high is to do Gnome cooking if your a member, it's a minigame. If you want smithing fast, just buy ores off the GE and smelt them somewhere like lumbridge and bank them, then hammer them in varrock and sell them on the GE. Range sorry I don't really know whats best to kill. Try going to tip.it/runescape (just copy the thing into your address box) and they have good data about XP points and things to kill.

hack hack hack.
lol dont ask me how cuz idk and i dont play that.
And as far as i know, there's no profit in any game really.. just a waste of your time.

Um... It would be really helpful to know if you are a member on Runescape or not... It would also be nice to know how much money you have/or want to spend on this. Smithing would probably be the most profitable out of the 3. Cooking can be cheap or expensive depending on how you do it. Range is pretty unprofitable depending on what you kill and what arrows and stuff you use. I think a fun way to get cooking level high is to do Gnome cooking if your a member, it's a minigame. If you want smithing fast, just buy ores off the GE and smelt them somewhere like lumbridge and bank them, then hammer them in varrock and sell them on the GE. Range sorry I don't really know whats best to kill. Try going to tip.it/runescape (just copy the thing into your address box) and they have good data about XP points and things to kill.

What are the best techniques to get all of these levels?
Like what do you do, and the fastest and cheapest way to get them.
Also, is there any profit for getting these levels?

range, all you need is to find a spot where you can mega arch (hide behind an obstacle and shoot a high level enemy) and have a butt load of arrows. Cooking is easy if you have money also, just buy a bunch of raw lobster, then sell it. And range, just mine gold ore and then smelt it, or iron. Smelting things gives you smithin xp and mining is always good to get up.

A great way to get money is to just cut yews, yeah it sucks trying to get to a high enough level, but when you do its an amazing way to get money. over 12k for an inventory! i could get god armor in a week if i really wanted to. But yeah anyways, if you need some advice, im a self proclaimed nerd so add my dude if you want. "xrated5555"
also you can email me cause i dont always play that often, although i have recently been getting back into the game.

hey
cooking i recommend lobies.
smithing i recommend is steel items
im not sure about range though.

P.S its good to see we arnt all guys playing runescape
Add paulster7754(me), maito09, and easports08 they are some of my mates one of which training cooking right now(easports08) tell them i told u to add them.

Back