Do you think that your sexuality/sexual drive is linked to your sign/horoscope?

flowersinbloom25

Jun 29, 2008
My sedx drive is pretty low. But once I'm into it, I can go for a long time...hahah. I like to experiment too so it takes forever to finally get me off. Sorry if I'm being too grpahic. Anyway, You might want to look at more than just the sunsign. Look at the mars which rules passion and sex drive and probably where your Pluto is placed!

Sun in Cancer
Moon in Cancer
Mars in Capricorn
Pluto in Scorpio

I'm Pisces and my sexual drive is way up there! and it's related to my horoscope [Pisces are very sexual]...Do you feel that there's a link?
Bbaylove how do you know your moon, sun and ascendent how did you figure that out?
Thank you Dimples!
Flower: my mars and pluto is in Scopio!!! lol! that explains it!

totaly, I am also pisces, asc pisces and even more aries moon, arie mars and venus in the I house. and I feel the same.

Yes. I'm a Sagittarius and I do get pretty wild. Also, I'm not afraid of tring new things.

Not exactly your sun sign as much..

Your Sex Sign is your Mars. You also have Venus, Eros, and Pluto.

My natal chart says I'm a very sexual person.

Mars- Aries
Venus- Scorpio
Eros- Aries
Pluto- Scorpio

My sun is in Sagittarius if that matters at all..

yeah i guess there will be... may not be it just totally depends on zodiac but i guess it has some influence... im cancer and my guy is Libra he has lotta sexual drives and as said by relationship signs... heza Libra and he likes physical alwayz than romance but im kinda a girl who likes pampering kinda romance than just sex... so i feels lil awkward about alwayz thinkin about sex

Your sexuality is connected to your Mars & Venus, indicated by the signs they are in, the houses and then the aspects they make to other planets.

Hmmm? I don't really know if our sexuality is linked to our zodiac sign. Maybe they are and maybe they aren't. I guess I say that because I know so many people from all 12 signs whether their family and friends and a lot of them that share the same sign don't always have the same traits and personality. That's largely due to our different natal charts. Anyway, I can speak for myself and say that my sexual drive is way up there too and I'm a Sagittarius! Now as for finding our your moon and rising sign it's really easy. I'm going to give you a link to where I got my natal chart, it's a really good and accurate website. A natal chart will include your moon and rising sign (which is your ascendant) along with all the other signs in your chart. When you get there just look where it says (Free Chart). Also, one more thing, you need to have your date of birth, your EXACT time of birth and that includes whether you where born in the AM or PM, and the city and state you were born in. With this info you will be able to get the rest of your accurate signs. Good luck!

Back