How do I stop my speakers on my labtop to stop making a high pitch sound?

east_8sport

Sep 9, 2008
ok every time i turn my volume up my speakers make this high pitch sound and i've turned down the mic volume and it didnt do anything it did this before and i fixed it but now i dont know how can you help me

I would check to see what the default sound device for the computer is. This can be done with a right mouse click on the speaker icon in the lower rt corner. Make sure the default is for the external speakers. I don't know if you have USB speakers or one with a mini jack that plugs into the sound card. If it is a mini jack, it could be plugged into the headphone jack and not the extra speaker jack. This would cause the speakers to over amp and distort. My USB speakers sometimes has problems with audio youtube. I sometimes have to turn down the volume on the youtube video to get rid of the distortion.

I would check to see what the default sound device for the computer is. This can be done with a right mouse click on the speaker icon in the lower rt corner. Make sure the default is for the external speakers. I don't know if you have USB speakers or one with a mini jack that plugs into the sound card. If it is a mini jack, it could be plugged into the headphone jack and not the extra speaker jack. This would cause the speakers to over amp and distort. My USB speakers sometimes has problems with audio youtube. I sometimes have to turn down the volume on the youtube video to get rid of the distortion. You can also check with the company who made your laptop. The company will see what the problem is and will ship it back to tell you what the problems are. If you have their phone number (company of laptop) and still none of the info above works I suggest you call them

I would check to see what the default sound device for the computer is. This can be done with a right mouse click on the speaker icon in the lower rt corner. Make sure the default is for the external speakers. I don't know if you have USB speakers or one with a mini jack that plugs into the sound card. If it is a mini jack, it could be plugged into the headphone jack and not the extra speaker jack. This would cause the speakers to over amp and distort. My USB speakers sometimes has problems with audio youtube. I sometimes have to turn down the volume on the youtube video to get rid of the distortion.

I would check to see what the default sound device for the computer is. This can be done with a right mouse click on the speaker icon in the lower rt corner. Make sure the default is for the external speakers. I don't know if you have USB speakers or one with a mini jack that plugs into the sound card. If it is a mini jack, it could be plugged into the headphone jack and not the extra speaker jack. This would cause the speakers to over amp and distort. My USB speakers sometimes has problems with audio youtube. I sometimes have to turn down the volume on the youtube video to get rid of the distortion. You can also check with the company who made your laptop. The company will see what the problem is and will ship it back to tell you what the problems are. If you have their phone number (company of laptop) and still none of the info above works I suggest you call them

Back