Have you ever met a celebrity?

49er

Nov 15, 2008
ive met the jonas brothers like two years ago.
but i really really wanna meet nick lachey for some reason.

I have met:
- Tila Tequila.
- Eva Longoria.
- Tori Spelling.
- Vanessa Hudgens.
- Big Rob.
- Allison Green. (MILLIONAIRES.)
- Mark Maxwell.

I want to meet Taylor Lautner. XD

yea last year i was at this one mall (i forgot what it's called i just know it's about 20 minutes from la) because my bffs sister was singing there for a christmas thing and maria canals barrera (theresa from wizards of wvaerly place) was there signing autographs and me and my bff met her and it was so awesome! i also was 3 feet away from aly michalka and 6 feet away from aj michalka once but unfortunately didn't get to meet them but i still got their autograph. i really wish i could meet them though cuz they're my #1 fan!

If so, who?
If not who would you most like to meet and greet?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I met Chris Brown about a month ago. I texted in and won the draw so I went backstage and said hi, hugged him, had my pic taken with him and he signed my ticket. It all lasted about literally 2 minutes but I don't care :]
I'd also love to meet Angelina. She's so gorgeous and seems to genuine and down to earth. My favourite actress...she's so versatile with her roles. Great role model....she's everything, really.
Haha yes I was nervous as hell and I actually cried. Lame, I know. But he seemed genuinely nice and didn't laugh at me lol I'm just like "Omg....holy sheet....omg...." Yeah. I almost fainted. Eek.

i have also met chris brown about 4 years ago.
hes incrediably gorgeous in person.
i have also met N.E.R.D.
pharrell if my one true love. :]
i went backstage and hung out with him for about 5 minutes and had everything signed.
it was amazing

I ran into the Crown Prince of Belgium (now king), on a tour of the palace.

Also ran into Renee Zellweger on the street in Vancouver.

I would love to meet Angelina Jolie. So HOT. Would like to actually see what she is like when you see her as a real person.

heath ledger
shia labeof
paul mccartney <3 except hes old now :(
the jonas sisters blech that ruined my life i think

when i was 4 i met raven symone but all she did was pick me up and she said i was beautiful. I still have her pic

I sometimes bump into them. I bumped into one today at a high school football championship. He was a retired baseball star.

Yes I met Sir Elton John. I met him at the red piano in las vegas. There is 1 more who I met.
Joe Perry.
I also met bill clinton but he is not really a celebrety

Umm.... Beau from 'Days Of Our Lives' 'Austin from Days Of Our Lives' and 'Matt' i think his name was... that's pretty much it.. exciting huh?..

I got a picture with the crazy skinny aunt from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. She rocked. I've also shaken Allen Minken's hand.

I met CJ from Push Play.
I went to a Jonas Brothers concert and girls were hanging around taking photos and so my sister found out it was CJ.....I also met Derek =)
We took a picture together and he signed a Push Play picture (-:
Lasted also like 4-5 minutes.

Back